The second version of SOJI Capacitive Fuel Level Sensor Series, giving an complete solution for most popular GPS Trackers with digital output signal (RS232).
SP – RS232 is a special improvement line, a product of the research team of Soji fuel level sensor. Changes in the mechanical design help the sensor achieve high accuracy and durability.
- Measurement accuracy up to 99.5%.
- Length reduction up to 80 % of the initial length of the measuring probe.
- Automatic recognization of new length after cutting feature (this feature can be enable or disable by software on PC).
- Wide range working temperature from -40°C – +85°C.
- Screen filter is mounted on the measuring probe tubes to protect measuring probe electrodes from mud and water.
- IP67 waterproof.
- Advanced filter algorithm and temperature compensation.
- Configuration,update firmware through software on PC .
- Easily to installing and sealling.
|DC input voltage, V||9-37|
|Standard length (L),mm||700, 1000, 1500…up to 6000 mm|
At short circuit on analog output, maximum
|Measuring period, s||1|
|Output interface for measured values||RS-232, RS-485|
|Message interval, s||1…60|
|Averaging time, s||from 0…120|
|Measuring error, %||±0,5|
|Baud rate, bit/sec||2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200|
|Input current, mA||Max 20|
|Working temperature, °C||-45 to 105|
|Ingress protection rating, IP||IP67|
|DAC resolution, bit||12|
|Working principle||(Capacitive Sensor)|
|Average service life, years||8|
Constantly changing fuel characteristics can dramatically impact the result of fuel measurements and cause confusion in statistics. For example, factors such as changes in temperature, vehicle motion – causing errors in fuel-level calculations of up to 30%.
In order to achieve greater works, SOJI SP-RS232 Capacitive Fuel Level Sensor uses algorithm to compensate the effect of these changes and guarantee unprecedented accuracy of 99.5% in all conditions.
Therefore, SOJI SP-RS232 Digital Fuel Level Sensor reduces maintenance and re-calibration needs with the ability to compensate for errors in initial calibration, an issue that affects 20% of installed sensors. It provides accurate statistics for fleet owners and builds trust for installation partners who can confidently deliver on promises of accuracy.
In compare to Technoton Dut-E Sensor, Soji gives an equivalent solution in terms of quality whereas cutting the cost to a half.
Apart from Analog Version, SOJI Fuel Sensor is also available in Analog and RS485 signal standard, giving customers more options to suit with current operating system. Find out more at: SOJI SP-AF Analog Fuel Level Sensor or SOJI SP-RS485 Fuel Level Sensor.